Monday, May 25, 2015



Helen Woodward Gibbs...her name has changed several times but I am still so interested in speaking with her. I have not been able to get past my respect for her privacy but if at any time she wishes to speak with me, even over the phone, my interest continues. I have assured one family member that I would not violate per privacy.

Interesting to note...Since I have had some unexpected time off amd more time on my hands I came back to visit this tragedy. If I don't stay on it, time is going to run out for all important reasons. My revisiting this has caused a few differing reactions. Some are glad and hoping I keep pursuing my research and writing. Others have quickly told me to let it lie, to not pursue it. As I have said in the past, I have been given details that were never revealed at trial or to the general public. I wonder what it is that has made some urge me to let it lie? What do others know that they don't want dredged up? It's been years and years since the horrible murder but some want it left alone.
Marian Louise Baker was a victim from jump. Ed Gibbs was far sicker than was revealed. He will never be able to reveal the actual truth about that day and neither can Marian. The mystery to what really happened lives on although some of us have a deeper knowledge of what made Gibbs tick so pathologically.

Questions remain.

0 comments: