Monday, October 12, 2009

Received From A Reader: To Be Forwarded To DA Steadman

It's not my place to determine the validity or credibility of the message posted below.
It was sent to me by a reader on another site on which I write, without the regularity that I post here.
I have no idea if this is legitimate or not. I'm waiting to hear back from the sender.
It may be nothing. It may be someone just playing a prank.
That's for the DA to decide.
I just promised that any information that was sent to me would be forwarded to the appropriate people or agency.
I've intentionally not included the sender's name as it appeared at the end of the message for her privacy and protection.
I'll be calling DA Steadman's office today.

This is what was sent to me:


honestly, i know michael roseboro. he had my # and i also called him a lot. im 16 years old and he met me by offering me a ride and went on from there. he seemed like a good guy but he is sexually active with me. he paid me good bits of money for me prosituting. now im in placement in gettysburg and heard about him on the news. he told me his name was Leo, but i saw his photo. he always visited York, Pa to pick me up and go to a motel in the area. i just can't believe this. it's shocking for me, very. he was more like a sneaky, protective guy when he was around me. he one of the least people i thought would do something like this.

0 comments: