Sunday, October 4, 2009

News And Info In Bits and Pieces

Hey all :) Just got back from our day out at the beach. Great dinner and made a few stops on the way home, but I have to get a few things done here, then I'll be back.
I knew that my research into the Marian Baker murder might yield new information, in fact, I prayed so. And it's much as I thought it would be. It comes in bits and pieces.
People that knew Ed or Marian have heard about my work and some have offered to speak with me about what they remember or what they know.
I thank them wholeheartedly.
It was a long time ago. I expected many people to have the attitude that it's over and done, why drag that up again. Let it go.
As I shared with you all many times, I can't fully explain why I feel the need to revisit the crime and the scenario involving the timeline that surrounds it all.
But thank you to those who have offered your help. It means so much!
Hopefully I can come back to this tonite. I just have to get my "stuff" done since I played hooky today at the beach lol
Be back later! :)

0 comments: