Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Lancaster Detectives Have Been Given All The Information That I Possess

I had the pleasure of speaking with one of the Lancaster County detectives twice today. I thank him and the department for taking the time to speak with me and record each and every one of the limited details I could offer them.
As I have stated clearly several times, it is not my place to even consider the truth or veracity of the comment that was posted after my article on Allvoice.com nor do I have any personal knowledge or opinion as to the same.
What impressed me the most was the immediate response I received from the Detective and his professional demeanor.
I realize they get "tips" and calls, letters all the time.
At no time did I feel that I didn't have the Detectives total time and attention.
Where this goes from here is not my business. I have no doubt that this will be handled completely and professionally by the County Detectives which is their norm.
I do pray that no young girl has been preyed upon by anyone. And if there is any truth to what she said, then I'm sure the Detectives and the DA will take care of this.
Lancaster County, you're lucky. You have fine professionals in the County Detectives office. And we already know what you possess in DA Steadman. Be grateful for being so professionally protected and represented.

0 comments: