Monday, October 19, 2009

I Welcome All Emails and Contact

I wanted to take a moment to thank those who are reading and keeping up with the research into the case and the story of Marian Louise Baker's short life.
I welcome any and all emails and contact. Feel free to contact me at any time.
And again, I need to reassure those so directly related to the persons involved and the crime itself...I have no interest in sensationalizing what occurred in 1950 or the aftermath.
Presenting the full truth, with compassion and respect is what I want to do.
Some of the truths aren't pretty. Many are not. And I will continue to respect all involved.
For those hesitant to make initial contact with me, I can assure you that your privacy is paramount. I keep my word. You can count on that.
Thanks for reading and for keeping this project about the truth and about the goodness that was Marian.

0 comments: