Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Catching Up...

It's been a very busy two days here. The flu has really impacted the area so we've been restaffing and rescheduling. I really need to thank one or two people when this is all said and done who have come to the rescue :)
I also need to thank a few people who will remain unnamed for driving readers to my blogs. I've become very familiar over the last few months with being able to interpret site stats and separate the wheat from the chaff.
I spent some time this afternoon speaking with a computer programmer who accessed my "stuff" and verified what I had assessed.
The best advertising is free! :) And there have been many, many readers who are now following privately (smart move!) thanks to being recommended to my sites simply from my blogs being mentioned elsewhere on the web.
I've been working with Google Adwords and I've been learning much about it.
It's amazing how you can actually make money from the "buzz" about your blogs!
My Blogger blogs aren't fee-based, so anything in the account is a bonus!


On an important note: Thank you to the reader who has offered pictures of Marian Baker and some of her relatives from back in the 1930's. Your offer is so appreciated.
Remembering Marian's life, separate from her brutal murder, isn't always a given. But seeing her as a small child will be wonderful!
I also hope to make contact with a relative of Ed Gibbs, currently living down south.
More later!

0 comments: